Besides our professional open trainings, we regularly organize intensive wokrshops and courses, often with international instructors. It is not at all that rare that we host guest choreographers for a new creation, and usually at the beginning of the process, those guest artists give workshops open to everyone.
Between 2009 and 2020 we invited the following choreographers and instructors to work with us and lead an intensive course:
- Roberto Olivan (ESP) – Founder of Roberto Olivan Performing Arts and Deltebredansa Festival, former dancer of Rosas.
- Lionel Hoche (FR) – Leader of compagnie MéMé BaNjO, former dancer of Netherland Dance Theatre.
- Máté Mészáros (HU) – Independent freelance choreographer and instructor, former dancer of Ultima Vez, assistant of Wim Vandekeybus.
- Quan Ngoc Bui (BE, VIET) – Dancer of Les Ballets C de la B, assistant of Alain Platel
- Gregor Lustek & Rosana Hribar (SLO) – Freelance choreographers
- Maciej Kuzminski (PL) – Leader of Maciej Kuzminski Company
- Imre Vass (HU) – Former dancer of Ultima Vez
Additionally the Company often takes part in bringing to life workshops and courses as a cooperative partner with artist from-, and closely related to the Company. One of the biggest project of this category is the Flying Bodies project. At the beginning in 2014, it was a small contemporary dance and parkour workshop after which, throughout continuous and persistent development, in 2020 we organized the first Flying Bodies Winter international mini festival, where we offered an intensive master course with international instructors, an artistic research with the leadership of a member of the company, and we presented 4 progressive contemporary dance show and 1 contemporary circus production from young, emerging artists.